Latest: Billvad
    New Today: 1
    New Yesterday: 1
    Overall: 582

People Online:
    Visitors: 0
    Members: 0
    Total: 0

sonicbomb.com :: View topic - Agenda 21: the politics really behind the "green"

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
    View previous topic
    Graviton
    Yankee (13.5 mt)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:33 pm Reply with quote

Liberty-minded people's jaws will drop when they see the neo-Marxism behind this movement to destroy private property and much more, all hidden inside a phony ecological cover.

Watch ALL of it.

These neo-Marxists drive to destroy the West. See details of how they are acting to deny liberties around the world. Any political concept against their autocratic agenda is rashly dismissed as "unsustainable." It's also plainly evident in the vast publications of their movement, that the environment is NOT the issue. It's all about power, control, and a few darlings at the top of the movement skimming money off of others dropping into poverty because of their policies and work at changing laws through blatant deception.

Notice that some of the richest people on the planet lead this movement aimed at eco-Marxist dictatorship. Maurice Strong is even a BIG OIL man of Canada, who inherited his wealth. People are foolish to believe he will give that up.

Watch all the citations in the own words of the global leaders of this sick movement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GykzQWlXJs

BE CAREFUL OF SOME IDEOLOGUES WHO SUPPORT THIS ECO-DICTATORSHIP IN THEIR SPIN IN "GREEN SUSTAINABILITY." THEY THRIVE USING THEIR DECEPTIONS, LIES, AND DODGES ... IT'S THEIR WAY OF OPERATING. IT ISN'T ABOUT SAVING THE WORLD. IT'S THEIR CONTEMPT FOR YOU, OTHERS, LIBERTY, and "THE WEST."
    bueschu
    Cherokee (3.8 mt)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:04 pm Reply with quote

Hey, Grav. Didn't have the cojones anymore to rant in the "GW=SCAM"-thread? Wink
    Graviton
    Yankee (13.5 mt)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:58 pm Reply with quote

bueschu wrote:
    Hey, Grav. Didn't have the cojones anymore to rant in the "GW=SCAM"-thread? Wink

That thread is too long and exhausted.

This also has focus on a single topic/agenda as part of that global fraud enacted by global neo-Marxists/progressives.

Now you will try to fill this with links with politically-motivated, ideological garbage that has already been vigorously destroyed, added to smears now about cojones. This new thread has nothing to do with courage issues of any particular person, but broader vigilance of truth, united with facts. It's totally about important, detailed facts that I and others present, that deny your dangerous ideology -- and ideology is all it is.

Too many people know it's all political garbage behind the green movement, aided by some fraudulent scientists who stopped being scientists in aiding this eco-fraud. Even Europe woke up to this with massive failures in the carbon trading fraud that strongly contributed to destroying economies, especially in Spain, modeled on so-called "green" economics that proved totally incompetent and dishonest.
    bueschu
    Cherokee (3.8 mt)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:39 am Reply with quote

What Grav said:
    Quote:
    "That thread is too long and exhausted."

What he meant:
    Quote:
    "I know the facts are not on my side and by creating a new thread, I hope everybody will forget about the old one."

Whatever, Grav. Suit yourself.
    Graviton
    Yankee (13.5 mt)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:20 am Reply with quote

bueschu wrote:
    What Grav said:
    Quote:
    "That thread is too long and exhausted."

What he meant:
    Quote:
    "I know the facts are not on my side and by creating a new thread, I hope everybody will forget about the old one."

Whatever, Grav. Suit yourself.

NO.

You flood these threads with misleading schlock of adherents to the neo-Marxist climate politics that drive the HUMAN climate change hoax.

Sensible management of global ecology never justifies world government/governnance, radical economic policy, colossal transfers of wealth to other countries that will only be gobbled up in corruption, loss of land property rights (which are gravely under attack by the same people generating this politically-motivated fraud), and far more.
    bueschu
    Cherokee (3.8 mt)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:56 pm Reply with quote

LoL! Still the old conspiracy lunatic without any shred of evidence, I see. I think, I'll continue to post some more "schlock" in the old thread.^^

You know, Grav, as much as you Conspiracy-God-with-us-Smash-the-state-guys now run the show in the Republican party - in 20, 30 years, people will look back and shake their head at the sheer nonsense you shoved down their throats and the many lives this ignorance has cost.

Enjoy your political influence while it lasts, pal!

View next topic
    View previous topic