Latest: novav565
    New Today: 0
    New Yesterday: 1
    Overall: 671

People Online:
    Visitors: 0
    Members: 0
    Total: 0

sonicbomb.com :: View topic - A new hope!

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
    View previous topic
    Teller25
    Cherokee (3.8 mt)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:52 pm Reply with quote

He is probably the most dangerous man in the 21st century for special interest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohKz9OeiI0g

Last edited by Teller25 on Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    revolutionman
    Cherokee (3.8 mt)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:45 pm Reply with quote

Really?
    Teller25
    Cherokee (3.8 mt)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:13 pm Reply with quote

revolutionman wrote:
    Really?

Oh sorry Embarassed , I meant Santorum.... Of course Ron Paul, what are you thinking!

"...As a matter of fact it was the military draft in World War 2 that I remeber clearly and I knew then that I wouldn't be a very good person to pick up a rifle and shoot somebody and I wouldn't be motivated to do that and that prompted me to say you know if they ever draft me I'm going to be a doctor I will try to help people rather than trying to kill people..."

If you know of another candidate present or past anywhere that even remotely thinks like MR. PAUL, please tell me!

I have analyzed his postures on almost every subject and the man is always right, he is always honest, he is not on the pocket of no-one, he won't sell his soul to AIPAC or any other group, his hands have never been stained in those big corporations, he is a family man and not a pervert like others, he has never aproached remotely to telling a lie, he has been consistent for decades, and he always acts on good faith, I wish we had one that was half of him in Europe!

Of Course that is wishful thinking, those in control are not going to let this man ruin the party...

This is the first time during my lifetime that I can see a scenario where the U.S. collapses as a superpower. Obama won't be able to stop it, spending will grow even more, so will taxes, the financial crisis will worsen, the FED will continue to print money like it was newspaper, no one will dare to stop them, inflation will soar, the Pentagon will ask for an obsene amount of money and they will get it, the deficit will be unimaginable, big greedy companies are going to continue to be rewarded for taking jobs to China, there will be violent protests on the streets of unemployed people and high prices, wars will start again in the middle east (Iran), the rise in oil prices will cripple what's left of the economy, the debt will grow...

And then comes the tricky part, Europe will go down with the US, they would not rescue them but need to be rescued, the Chinesse, badly weakened by the situation of his main export market are not going to put one more yen on the American debt, the risk would be too great and they will have used up all the money they had to lend by then anyway.

The administration either Republican or Democrat will start to go desperate, even though the country will be financially broke for all pratical puposes the U.S. Military will remain the predominant force in the world for the foreseable future so many voices would start wondering if the old 20th century formula still works... But that's just my guess.

Blake
    Tewa (5 mt)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:36 am Reply with quote

Love me some Paul. I would clone him and put him in every elected office for the foreseeable future.
    bueschu
    Cherokee (3.8 mt)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:38 pm Reply with quote

Hmm, according to Wiki (there might be better sources, though) Paul endorses

- a strict immigration policy (the "Mexican fence" for example)
    - the US leaving the UN
    - religious liberty, means the complete withdrawal of the state from religous affairs

and opposes

- gun-control
    - abortion
    - any form welfare-programs
    - climate-policies
    - and homosexuality - at least judging from the content of some older newsletters he published in the 80s and 90s and him using the support of extreme anti-gay activists.

Sure, he doesn't want a to regulate social hot-button issues like gay marriage oder abortion on a national level. But by effectively cutting back the power of the federal government or the supreme court - as Paul intends to do to my knowledge - evangelical groups could draft far more extreme laws in those fields on a state-level for example. And nobody would be there stop them.

Sorry, apart from his non-interventionist foreign policy and his plans to liberalize cannabis, I don't really understand the hype people make about him. Under his libertarian skin Paul seems to be barely less conservative than most other Republican candidates.

View next topic
    View previous topic